Manchester United Metal License Plate Collectible Table / Desk Lamp
This table lamp showcases a bold round base that features a rolled metal plate as a body with a chrome chic shade. Made from iron with a brushed nickel finish. Lightweight, portable, and mindful of space, this lamp keeps your place looking on the bright side with the accent lighting. 16'' height makes this lamp just right for bedside tables, end tables, and desks. Perfect for a guest room, living room, bedroom, office, workspace as well. This is a great gift for your friends and family and you will find this unique table lamp worth it.
-Solid State Quality
-Silver Polished Stainless
-Anti-Slip Cushion Matting
-Handmade in USA
-Base Width: 5.5”
-Total Height: 16” (with lamp shade)
-Shade Dimensions: 9.75”W x 5.25”H
-Length of Power Cord: 50”
-Net Weight: 2 lbs
-Max Output: 75W
-Light Bulb Socket: Standard E26 base
*A lamp shade is included.
**A light bulb is optional.
***A15 light bulb is highly recommended.
Q & A:
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on the website caused by many factors such as the brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
3. All images / metal plates are subject to change without notice.
4. The first image displays a flattened metal plate, which serves as the primary structure of the table lamp before assembly. The second and third images depict the front and back view of the table lamp after installing the rolled metal plate onto its body. Please note that this product includes only one table lamp, should you place an order with a quantity of one.
5. The lamp shade consists of a combination of paper, plastic, and metal, and is comprised of two distinct layers. The outermost layer features a series of perforations, while the inner layer is a solid white surface with no openings.
6. All items have been tested and inspected prior to dispatch.
7. International shipments usually take 14 to 21 business days to be delivered from the date of dispatch.